This is a recorded mini-fellowship for clinicians interested in a broader exposure to Behavioral Sleep Medicine and Sleep Medicine in general, we offer a 3-day Mini-fellowship.
- Day 1 is with Michael Perlis (101 questions you have always wanted to ask + other advanced topics, e.g., alternative models of insomnia, PSG report interpretation, EEG classification of sleep, sleep meds, etc).
- Day 2 is with 3-4 other BSM faculty including:
- Phil Gehrman PhD (signs & symptoms of intrinsic sleep DXs, assessment, & actigraphy).
- Jackie Kloss PhD (Women's Health and Sleep; Sleep in Adolescence.
- Babi Chakravorty MD (Sleep and addictions, Sleep Meds)
- Day 3 is with Jim Findley PhD (review of recorded sessions and advanced practice issues).
You will receive streaming and download access to all 3 days of video content culminating in over 15 hours of training material.